I’m a postdoctoral associate for about 2 years and my contract is finishing in 6 months. I have J1 visa, which I applied from UK (My PhD is from UK), although I’m a Sri Lankan citizen. My DS2019 form say that I’m not subjected to 2 years requirement (also nothing mention about the two year requirement in my J1 visa page).
- According to my DS form my field code is 26.0210. According to the US.STATE.GOV site, for Sri Lankans, this sub-category is not subjected to two year requirement. But as my current work is funded by NIH, do I… Continue reading
I’m now living in us under J1 visa without 2 years requirement. My question is: Is it possible to apply directly from J1 to green card? Or I must transfer to H1B before applying for green card?
- Interested in buying diy kit
- Can J2 stay if J1 I140 is approved however not yet I 485 is granted and J visa expires within a month from receiving I 140 approval?
- NIW or EB1A
- Post doc on H1B
- I am a PhD in H4 status and would like to apply in EB1A
- Self petitioning by PhDs with degree’s from other countries
- F1 applying for greencard under EB2 NIW
- Is self-petition strictly for PhDs?
- December Visa Bulletin
- EB1/EB2 for Psyd