I am a PhD student of University of Texas at Arlington. I have done masters in Malaysia. I have got few publications based on my masters work. I have got around 15 publications in journal and conferences. The papers have been cited 190 times according to google scholar. H index 7 and I-10 index 7. Do you think I can apply for green card now? I didn’t get any publication as of now from my PhD work. Will it hurt my green card application?
For your information I have just completed 1st year of my PhD.
Looking… Continue reading
Dear Green card for Phd Team,
- If I drop out of Phd program, can I still apply for a Green Card?
- EB1A filing while Unemployed
- How many publications do I need for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- How important is review work and citations
- I-140 NIW approved. Do i need to apply for an EAD?
- Ph.d student on F1 visa
- Currently on OPT/EAD, applying for EB2-NIW
- NIW: Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
- Self petition and medical Phd student