I am a PhD student of University of Texas at Arlington. I have done masters in Malaysia. I have got few publications based on my masters work. I have got around 15 publications in journal and conferences. The papers have been cited 190 times according to google scholar. H index 7 and I-10 index 7. Do you think I can apply for green card now? I didn’t get any publication as of now from my PhD work. Will it hurt my green card application?
For your information I have just completed 1st year of my PhD.
Looking… Continue reading
Dear Green card for Phd Team,
- Procedure to apply for greencard
- Foreign PHD - Green card visa process
- Can a master student apply for a Green Card
- Eligibility for EB1A green card application
- Visa Bulletin for June 2014
- Professor on a J1
- Postdoctoral Associate
- Am I eligible for applying for EB-2A, NIW, or EB1 while a PhD student?
- Self-petitioning while on F1 visa