I have a couple of questions:
I am currently working in MIT as a postdoc in nonlinear photonics. I was thinking of applying for the green card next year since I don’t have many citation to apply for EB1 this year (>200). But I wanted to do that from overseas (Germany for example) while working there as a research scientist in DESY. Do you think it it will be complicated to apply from overseas?
My second question is related to National labs (since I saw in the welcome page you have worked in NL): Does green card help in securing a national lab jobs or citizenship is required. I am mostly interested in SNL, LLNL..cause that’s the only option I have. Most of the jobs I see require Q/L level clearance i.e. citizenship is required.
Could you be kind enough to answer these questions?
Also if it helps, I am originally from India but have Australian passport.
2 Responses to Postdoc Associate
- Regarding GC to be filed under PHD Educational Qualification
- Green card for F1 visa
- my chances in obtaining EB1A
- Should i reapply for J2 work permit while waiting for my husbands waiver?
- January visa bulletin
- Visa Bulletin for May 2014
- Request for pointers to approach Green Card Application
- Canditates who qualify for self-petition
- Independent letter of support for EB2NIW?
- EB1A petitioned by employer