I have a couple of questions:
I am currently working in MIT as a postdoc in nonlinear photonics. I was thinking of applying for the green card next year since I don’t have many citation to apply for EB1 this year (>200). But I wanted to do that from overseas (Germany for example) while working there as a research scientist in DESY. Do you think it it will be complicated to apply from overseas?
My second question is related to National labs (since I saw in the welcome page you have worked in NL): Does green card help… Continue reading
This is Dr.D. Sudhakara completed Ph.D. from mechanical engineering from Indian university. I have total 12 years of experience in teaching in engineeering.
I have total 8 international journals and 9 national and international conferences.
I have hot got 1 international award “Innovative Technologist & Dedicated Teaching Professional Award” from Malaysia
for getting Green Card what category i have to do? plz suggest me and send sample document for preparing petition.
thank you sir.
1. Can I self-petition an EB-1 while my employer is applying O-1 visa for me?
2. Will I be able to use the same documentation from the O-1 visa to proof Extraordinary Ability in EB-1?
3. If I am not successful in my self-petition EB-1, could it affect future green card applications, such as via an employer?
Thank you so much for your insights!
- Green card for F1 visa
- Chances of success in EB1A/NIW self-petition
- NIW + F1 OPT/ STEM Returning to country of citizenship
- Would I be able to apply in the NIW category?
- Green card awarded
- F1 OPT to GC
- I-140 Priority date not maintained from previous EB2 filing
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012
- In case if my self petition rejected, is it possible to go through employer?
- OPT, H1B and Green Card