I have applied for green card with the help of your packet. Our EAD and I-131 status says they are approved and we should be getting the cards in the next week. However, our biometric appointment is next week for both of us. Do you have any clue on how long it will take to get a response after the Biometrics on the I-140 and I-485. The case status still says “Case not found”.
This is also in regard to our impending travel to my home country and my H1 B extension due in August. I think I would… Continue reading
- EB1/EB2 for Psyd
- Vehicle Safety Integration
- How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
- Approved EB1a. Applying with my husband. How long to wait for the interview?
- USCIS Announces New Requirements for Hiring H-1B Foreign Workers
- PhD students currently on F1 can apply for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Area of PhD research and green card
- Applying for Green card while studying
- What about EB1-B?