Is there any possibility to purchase only the recommendation letters?
If I buy the DIY package, can I use those letters and just change my info and submit them? or this is plagiarism?
I know lawyers have a rubric that they send out to for references, so the intended people just have to signed
Or in other words, can I take 80-90-100% of the the info included in the letters in the DIY and used it for my self?
- Help me decide between EB1A or EB2 NIW.
- How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
- Applying for a GC at the end of a PhD?
- EB1 A as a PhD student
- I want to file for EB1A or NIW
- F1 to GC: First year PhD student looking for information on applying for GC.
- Publications and eligibility
- Is one example petition packet sufficient to prepare a petition
- EB1A petitioned by employer
- Question: Masters and EB2