I am planning to self petition for EB1A in the nearest future. I secured a PhD scholarship for my studies (from a university, in Thailand) and also a separate research grant to conduct research (from the same university). I would like to know if the scholarship and the grant could count towards the application process (apart from the publications).
Currently, I am doing post-doc in Canada, 5th year, (after getting PhD degree) and I am Canadian permanent resident.
- Can I apply for Green Card while being in Canada?
- Is it mandatory first to get a job in the USA, like post-doc position?
- Under which category can I apply for Green Card?
- How long the total process would take?
I have a query regarding filing EB1 visa. Can a Part time phd will be considered in EB1 visa.
- Do I need to have reached the highest position in my career to be eligible to apply in EB1A category?
- Question regarding filing EB-2NIW after filing EB-1A
- TN Visa to EB2NIW
- Required number of publications
- Green card chances: I am planning to go for Phd in Psychology
- Student 15 publications applying for green card
- EB1A petitioned by employer
- Do I need a waiver to apply for EB2 NIW I-140?
- EB1A Approval Chances
- EB-1A NIW