I am a postdoctoral researcher working in a national laboratory, and I want to apply for an EB1A visa.
Here are my details:
- 15 published papers (9 journals) among which I am the lead author in 14 of them
- 41 papers reviewed for high impact journals
- Currently, I have 94 citations with minimal self-citation
- I have won the outstanding researcher award during my PhD
I wanted to know my chances of getting approved if I apply for the EB1A visa.
I really appreciate any help you can provide.
I would like to request an evaluation of my profile EB1A/EB1B green card.
I am working as a senior research engineer at a top semiconductor company
Authored 3 journal articles and 2 conference papers with 50 citations in total
I am a technical editor for a journal based in Iran and also member of the editorial board of two journals (One Springer and the other SAGE) with impact factors 1.5 and 1.7 respectively.
I have peer reviewed 10 manuscripts for several journals.
I have just started my Phd Last year in USA. I have started exploring options for green card and landed at your website. I found the information really helpful and planning to buy your services as I progress through my Phd and have some research paper published.
My US university is very low ranked university so I am not sure about the quality of Paper that I would publish 2-3 year down the line.
- How important is the quality of paper that one publishes for green card applications?
- Also my professor might not be that popular in… Continue reading