You talk about applications via EB1-A and NIW cathegory, but not about EB1-B. It seems to me that EB1-B might be even easier to satisfy than EB1-A. Why don’t you consider it, what is the obstruction?
I am post-doc(material science) at the national lab and interested in filling the Eb1a. I have following questions
- My profile is very similar to mentioned in the example mentioned on your site. (
Chemistry Post-doctoral researcher at a National lab having higher remuneration compared to normal post-doc salaries
So I want to know how can I show the high salary. To do this which package of Eb1a I should buy from you which will help me in preparing documentation about this?
- In case of RFE do you help and if so how can we utilize the services?
I am working as postdoctoral fellow at Upenn on J1 visa and my husband is on J2 (works based on his J2-EAD).This is our second year in J1 and dont have waiver for the same. My University extends my J1 every year and so is my husband EAD gets extended. I want to file formy Green card and so will apply for i140. Once it is approved i am planning to apply for waiver and then GC. My question are:
1.How long it takes fir i140 approval in EB1 and EB2 catogery?
2. Since once I apply for waiver,… Continue reading
- Postdoctoral Associate
- Publications and EB1a
- Leaving my PhD program can affect my I-140 application?
- GC with my background
- how strong are my Credentials are for EB1A
- IT teacher and Green card self-petition
- Green card chances: I am planning to go for Phd in Psychology
- Phd student planning to apply in EB1A category
- M.F.A degree and Green card application