With our DIY packets, we’ve taken the confusion out of the complex green card application process. We provide you with a clear, step-by-step guide that walks you through each part of the application process, ensuring you know exactly what you need to do. You can find details of the packet contents here.
We continually improve our do-it-yourself (DIY) packets to reflect any USCIS rule changes and useful user feedback. With our packets you would be building on the success of not one but several successful applicants and years of experience. Some applicants obtained two successful approvals, that is both EB1A and NIW I-140 approvals. Our DIY packages contain all submitted documents (modified for anonymity) and are up-to-date as of the day of purchase. All purchases are securely handled online by PayPal. PayPal sign-in is not required.
We do not accept checks at this time.
|How-to Guides. Guide and one sample recommendation letter
|How-to guide NIW (contents) (Front page)
|How-to guide EB1A (contents) (Front page)
|The above purchases are fully refundable when a DIY packet is purchased within 15 days (70% refundable after 15 days).
Full DIY Packets — includes a How-to guide with 1 recommendation letter, full petition with 7+ letters, additional 10 letters
|NIW DIY-packet (contents ) (Front page)
Item 1 included
|EB1A DIY-packet (contents) (Front page)
Item 2 included
|Discounted combination Packet — includes How-to guides for EB1a, NIW and full EB1a, NIW petitions with a total of 35 letters
|NIW and EB1A DIY-packets (includes items 3 and 4)
|Review Services. We review your fully prepared I-140 petition or I-485 application
|I-140 Petition review service (separate purchase from 3, 4, or 5). Click here for details. Email us for payment.
|I-485 Application review service (separate purchase from 3, 4, or 5).
Click here for details. Email us for payment.
Packets are usually emailed shortly (<1 hour) after purchase. Please check your junk mail folder. If you do not receive packets within 1 hour, please email us and we will resolve it within 24 hours.
Please email us if you have problems with the purchase.
What applicants like about our packets
- Our DIY packages contain all submitted documents; a) filled I-140, b) historical immigration documents
c) I-140 cover letter, d) 8 or more reference letters, e) list of exhibits, and f) all exhibits. The package also includes I-485 (and optional EAD/Advanced parole) cover letter and filled example forms. DIY packets also include additional reference letters.
- Additional reference letters. DIY packets contain an additional of 10 or more reference letters from an assortment of fields. NIW-DIY packet contains 17+ reference letters total. EB1A-DIY contains a total of 18+ reference letters. When NIW and EB1A-DIY are purchased together, they contain a total of 35 reference letters.
- No documents are removed. Sensitive and confidential information is changed without compromising necessary information.
- How-To guides have step-by-step instructions walking through the entire application process. The guide also includes parts of I-140 cover letter one full example reference letter.
- EB2 NIW packets are generic, applicable to both advanced degree professionals and individuals of exceptional ability.
- FREE Editable Word template files that make building your application easier. Templates contain filler text and are not actual petitions examples. They are simply editable files that help in building your petition using the above example petition documents. Template files are free of charge.
- A FREE excel file is included that helps tracking exhibits and petition criteria easier. Excel file is free of charge.
- Original application was approved in 23 days. Several applicants have reported quick success over the years.
- Continually updated to reflect USCIS changes.
- Several approvals every year. Read testimonials here.
- Content of our packets reflect years of experience from 2007, user feedback from wide-ranging disciplines and RFEs. You would be building on the success of several successful applicants.
Terms and conditions of the sale
- Do-it-yourself packets are built from approved petitions and serve as good examples to build a successful petition.
- Information in the packets is not a guarantee of buyers green card application outcome. GreencardforPhd.com is not liable for buyers petition outcome.
- Buyer is not paying for the forms, templates and excel files and they are included free of charge as a convenience.
- Forms attached are generally current as of the date they are mailed. It is the responsibility of the petitioner to download the latest forms (including fee schedule and mailing information) at the time of application.
- Filled example forms are only representative.
- Digital purchases are non-refundable.
- The documents, watermarked and secured, are protected by copyright. The buyer agrees not to distribute the document and agrees to use it solely for the intended purpose of preparing buyers (or immediate family co-applicants) petition. Buyer is allowed to print two copies of the document only for the purpose of preparing buyers petition.
- This purchase is exclusively for DIY-packet or the HowTo documents and not an agreement of any future service. Email support, answering application questions, is provided as a courtesy.
- The buyer agrees to provide an email for the purpose of receiving the packet.
Disclaimer: The contents in this web site are only for your information and are not intended to be legal advice. While many of our applicants successfully obtain their I-140 approvals, the information here should not be considered as a guarantee of your green card application outcome.