I found your website is really useful for me and I am thinking of buying one of the packet you provided.
My question is how often you update the information in these packets?
I am interested to get your kit. Is it updated after the 2016 Dhanasar?
I was wondering if number of followers, download counts and other stats from portals like Researchgate can be considered as a legit source for proof of exceptional ability?
Thank you in advance,
- Question: Reapplying for a green card after a lottery
- Apply for OPT before or after EB1A petition
- Self petitioning by PhDs with degree’s from other countries
- When is the best time to apply?
- What work basis do I choose for my petition?
- Which criteria to use for EB2-NIW while preparing the petition
- Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center
- Research in medical sciences and NIW
- Can a DMA student apply for green card