Suitable Category NIW/EB1A
I am in the NIW/ EB2 process so, your package NIW EB1 is the same?
Please confirm it for me in order of buying the correct one
Hi, I’ve read the blog and it made me have goosebumps. I am so happy to see people doing self petition and being approved!
I am a Phd Student. This is my final year and I’m in the process of writing my dissertation. I’ve been working as both teaching assistant and research assistant since the first year. I am studying mechanical engineering, my research is specifically focused on fracture mechanics of rail steels. I am contributing to a FRA project as a PhD student. I do have one published paper now but 3 more is coming up hopefully before… Continue reading
I am a Vietnamese citizen and I have a PhD degree from a state university in the US. Following are my information:
- Currently an Assistant Professor in Finance at a small university in Arkansas.
- Having 4 years of teaching experience with strong evaluation.
- Research area: banking and syndicated loan markets
- 1 publication in an A-level journal with 2 citations.
- 1 revise and resubmit (R&R) paper in a B-level journal.
- 3 papers under review at B-level journals.
- 12 national and regional conference presentations.
- 4 discussions of other papers
- 1 best paper award and several scholarship awards when pursuing the PhD degree… Continue reading
- Phd student planning to apply in EB1A category
- How much evidence is enough
- Currently on OPT/EAD, applying for EB2-NIW
- Strength of my EB1a/NIW case. Currently on H4 visa.
- Where should I send the EB-1 application package
- I140 application before sending initial OPT application document
- Should all recommendation letters focus on the same topic?
- My profile is good enough for GC?
- I140 approved; H4 EAD application question
- Green card for master’s students