I read with interest your online book but my situation was not addressed.
I have a J1 visa with a two years home restriction. I know I must have a waiver from my home government to apply for change of status. Do I require the waiver to apply for the EB2?
I am interested in applying for green card under NIW EB2 category. I recently defended my PhD and I have applied for an OPT, it will be valid from May 2012. Currently I am on F1 working as a research assistant. These days I am searching for postdoc opportunities.
I went through the GreenCardForPhd eBook, so I am very confident to apply for the green card. As I am still on F1 status, how about the possibility of making my case successful. Please advise me. Do you have heard of similar successful cases?
It is possible to successfully apply for… Continue reading
- PhD with CPT
- Green card for student pursuing PhD in STEM field
- I-140 application while on AOS
- DBA and Green card
- DIY packet
- Help me decide between EB1A or EB2 NIW.
- EB1A for Unemployed Ph.D graduate
- Postdoc, I want to know processing times
- Are the packets hard or electronic copies?
- USCIS to Accept H-1B Petitions for FY 2010 Beginning April 1, 2009