Is self-petition strictly for PhDs?
I am a masters holder and would like to self petition for a GC. Can your guideline help me or is this strictly for PHD holders?
Yes our guidelines are for everyone. You can also apply as long as you meet USCIS criteria listed on our pages. You do not need a PhD.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Student applying in EB2-NIW
- EB1A DIY package
- General question on eligibility for Green Card application
- Pending I-140 travel on F1 or Advanced parole
- Travel on F1 visa with EB1A I-140 pending or approved
- Phd from an other country
- Process after EB1A approval
- Self petitioning by PhDs with degree’s from other countries
- NIW-EB2 DIY Packet
- I-485 submission along with I-140 and EAD