Is self-petition strictly for PhDs?
I am a masters holder and would like to self petition for a GC. Can your guideline help me or is this strictly for PHD holders?
Yes our guidelines are for everyone. You can also apply as long as you meet USCIS criteria listed on our pages. You do not need a PhD.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Information about reference letters
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012
- Journal publications and green card application
- USCIS Announces New Requirements for Hiring H-1B Foreign Workers
- Research in medical sciences and NIW
- EB1A for Unemployed Ph.D graduate
- EB2 NIW pending, H1b six years expiring soon
- My profile is good enough for GC?
- When is the best time to apply?
- What about EB1-B?