NIW: Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
I am a PhD and working as a software engineer. Could you please tell me how I can formulate my documents for NIW application? Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
You will need several recommendation letters supporting your claims of eligibility to the national interest category. Our example petitions can provide you an idea as to how you should approach writing your petition for NIW. When you make the petition, you should make sure that the USCIS criteria for NIW are met.
Other common questions related to the petition are answered in the free eBook on our website.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
One Response to NIW: Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
- What is your suggestion on e-filing I-140?
- Assisstnat Professor
- Vehicle Safety Engineer
- Help me decide between EB1A or EB2 NIW.
- What green card application options does a postdoc have?
- Transfer of pending I-485 application from one I-140 petition to a new I-140 petition/interfiling I-485
- Packet for EB2-NIW Entrepreneurs
- Approved EB1a. Applying with my husband. How long to wait for the interview?
- My Eb1a I-140 approved. Which documents should my husband fill?