NIW: Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
I am a PhD and working as a software engineer. Could you please tell me how I can formulate my documents for NIW application? Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
You will need several recommendation letters supporting your claims of eligibility to the national interest category. Our example petitions can provide you an idea as to how you should approach writing your petition for NIW. When you make the petition, you should make sure that the USCIS criteria for NIW are met.
Other common questions related to the petition are answered in the free eBook on our website.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
One Response to NIW: Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
- GREEN CARD WHILE VISA 01
- Do you have any success stories of artists/musicians that got the EB1a thru your packages?
- How do I pay application fee from Canada
- Student applying in EB2-NIW
- how to do ph.d
- Eligible for NIW complete PhD in india
- Postdoc applying in EB1A or EB1-OR
- Area of PhD research and green card
- PhD on Bible and applying for green card
- Applying for green card while a PhD student