Concurrent EB1 and EB2
I recently graduated with a PhD and am currently working for a semiconductor company.
I am in the process of starting my green card application and am debating between applying through EB2 (D) – advanced degree and EB2 (I) – National Interest Waiver categories.
I was wondering if I can proceed through both of the above simultaneously. For example, can I initiate the process through EB2 (D), and after six months or so can I also apply through EB2 (I).
USCIS does not restrict the number of I-140 applications to one. One could apply under any number of categories at the same time and if rejected, reapply under that category.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Ms from US, PhD scholarship from US, but no more than one publication!! should I apply or just wait?
- EB-2 / NIW
- Phd student planning to apply in EB1A category
- Deciding between EB1A and NIW
- F1 applying for greencard under EB2 NIW
- Vehicle Safety Integration
- Question on DIY self-petition packet
- January visa bulletin
- Applied for EB1A. Should I apply for J1 or H1B?
- Questions about adjustments to the I-140