Can someone please tell me what my chances are to file self EB-1A?
I don’t have any Ph.D. Currently on H1-B and company filed my green card on EB-2 as a manager (I-140 Already Approved since 2012). Also, I am an International well-known artist in the photography field and wondering If I qualify to apply under EB-1A side by side as an Artist. Received many international awards including few internet articles and publications showcasing my work. Also Invited as an International Jury Member. My work has been published in magazines as Top 10 best photographers in the world with more than 100k Facebook followers. Any chances to file under EB-1A?
Thanks In advance
One Response to Can someone please tell me what my chances are to file self EB-1A?
- Assistant Professor interested in green card application
- I cannot decide the category that best fits my case (EB1A or NIW)
- Undecided whether EB1 or EB2-NIW
- Eligibility for EB1A green card application
- OPT after green card application
- Questions about RFE for EB1A
- Canditates who qualify for self-petition
- PhD graduate on OPT status
- Can I apply before I joint a PhD program?
- Approved EB1a. Applying with my husband. How long to wait for the interview?