Can someone please tell me what my chances are to file self EB-1A?
I don’t have any Ph.D. Currently on H1-B and company filed my green card on EB-2 as a manager (I-140 Already Approved since 2012). Also, I am an International well-known artist in the photography field and wondering If I qualify to apply under EB-1A side by side as an Artist. Received many international awards including few internet articles and publications showcasing my work. Also Invited as an International Jury Member. My work has been published in magazines as Top 10 best photographers in the world with more than 100k Facebook followers. Any chances to file under EB-1A?
Thanks In advance
One Response to Can someone please tell me what my chances are to file self EB-1A?
- Applying for a Green Card while a phd student
- EB1A I-140 Petition approved. Need to file I-1485 now...
- Am I eligible to apply for EB1A
- Question on DIY self-petition packet
- Postdoctoral researcher trying to decide EB2-NIW or EB1A.
- EB2 NIW
- Are the packets hard or electronic copies?
- EB1A evidence evaluation -- PhD in safety engineering
- NIW EB2 for Phd Candidate
- Eligibility: F1 student on OPT