I am currently working at UCSD as postdoctoral researcher since 3 years.
I have 6 peer reviewed publications with overall 47 citations.
I have presented my work at at least 10 international conferences and won awards
I would like to know my chances for EB1A approval.
I am from INDIA.
I am planning to self petition for EB1A in the nearest future. I secured a PhD scholarship for my studies (from a university, in Thailand) and also a separate research grant to conduct research (from the same university). I would like to know if the scholarship and the grant could count towards the application process (apart from the publications).
Currently, I am doing post-doc in Canada, 5th year, (after getting PhD degree) and I am Canadian permanent resident.
- Can I apply for Green Card while being in Canada?
- Is it mandatory first to get a job in the USA, like post-doc position?
- Under which category can I apply for Green Card?
- How long the total process would take?
- Bank statement of a sponsor in EB1A
- What is photocopy certification? do I need one?
- Regarding I-485 for spouse based on approved I-140 NIW
- what to do with new dociments if I-140 was filed
- What about EB1-B?
- What green card application options does a postdoc have?
- EB2 NIW
- Can post-doc be considered permanent position