NIW or EB1A
I have a PhD in chemical engineering and I worked as a postdoc in a national lab for 2 years. I had to move to a different city and currently I am looking for a job. Can I start the green crad processing now or do I need to have an employment to start the self petition process?
I have 11 publications out of which I am a first author for 3 publications and for the rest, I am second and third author. I have 3 more publications which are in review process( 1 first author and 2 third author). I havve 108 citations and I reviewed 2 publications. Is it possible for me to apply in EB1A category or do I need to apply in EB2 NIW category.
Kindly suggest me.
2 Responses to NIW or EB1A
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012
- Self-petition while on a H4 visa
- I-140 Priority date not maintained from previous EB2 filing
- Query about EB2-NIW
- Indian national on J visa and self-petition
- Information on NIW applicatiom
- Does my phd need to be in STEM field?
- NIW EB2 greencard application
- What work basis do I choose for my petition?
- EB-1A evaluation (Pharmaceutical research background)