I am in the process of applying for EB1-A in April 2018. I want to go with best case scenario that my I-140 is approved. I will not be able to apply for adjustment of status as I am from India due to the new visa bulletin news. My OPT ends August 2018. Just like in 2016 and 2017 if adjustment of status becomes current for Indians in October 2018 what are my options of staying beyond my OPT expiration date of August 2018? Is there a way I can stay for the next 3/4 months until I can submit my adjustment of status. Also, how long would that take?
One Response to EB1-A
- Phd from non-US university and green card application
- Request for the Molecular biology material package
- What is photocopy certification? do I need one?
- Can post-doc be considered permanent position
- Am I eligible for applying for EB-2A, NIW, or EB1 while a PhD student?
- Self-petition with PhD in Biology
- F1 trying to self-petition
- What green card application options does a postdoc have?
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings