I am in the process of applying for EB1-A in April 2018. I want to go with best case scenario that my I-140 is approved. I will not be able to apply for adjustment of status as I am from India due to the new visa bulletin news. My OPT ends August 2018. Just like in 2016 and 2017 if adjustment of status becomes current for Indians in October 2018 what are my options of staying beyond my OPT expiration date of August 2018? Is there a way I can stay for the next 3/4 months until I can submit my adjustment of status. Also, how long would that take?
One Response to EB1-A
- Self-petition with PhD in Biology
- We want to apply green card through NIW and our j-visa is about to expire
- Is there a age limit?
- EB1A eligibility
- Can I apply from outside the US
- Applying for green card while a PhD student
- NIW or EB1A
- NIW evaluation: PhD in mathematics
- Self-petition with only few publications
- Can I self sponsor?