EB1A filing while Unemployed
I received PhD from US university.
Have total 6 publications, 10 conference presentations, 155 citations. Judged approx 45 papers. I was a postdoctoral fellow, and unemployed for 1 year because of H1B visa issues. Currently I am on O3 visa in US. I have 2 manuscripts under review. I want to do self petition.
I know job offer is not required to file under EB1A category, but can someone tell me how strong is my case?
I was told to save any correspondences with potential or interested employers and provide a sworn statement regarding my plan to work in the US in my field of expertise when filing your I-140 case. I would greatly appreciate if you can guide me how to document these or if you have any templates? Are there any other documents I need to supplement with to make my case strong? Thanks
3 Responses to EB1A filing while Unemployed
- Will my profile be eligible for EB1 category
- Student planning to self-petition for a green card
- Pending I-140 travel on F1 or Advanced parole
- Visa Bulletin for December 2012
- Upset after talking to lawyers and seeking help to self-apply.
- Green card procedure for J1 visa
- Divorce - EB2 NIW Holder
- Concurrent EB1 and EB2
- EB1A filing while Unemployed
- Applying category on the form I-765