Independent letter of support for EB2NIW?
I am currently preparing my application for NIW using your DIY package, which has been tremendously helpful!
I am still a PhD student, planning to graduate within the next year. I have 13 publications, 5 first author, about ~250 citations over the course of 5 years, and I can get 6 reference letters, which will help me to build my case to show that my research is of national interest. I am however, not sure if I can get an independent letter (someone who I haven’t collaborated with), how much would that affect my case?
One Response to Independent letter of support for EB2NIW?
- PhD graduate on OPT status
- Publications and green card self-petition
- Phd student planning to apply in EB1A category
- Question: Masters and EB2
- Help me decide between EB1A or EB2 NIW.
- OPT After Green Card Lottery Application
- I am a PhD in H4 status and would like to apply in EB1A
- EB1A for Unemployed Ph.D graduate
- My profile is good enough for GC?