mutiple work locations
Applies to: Green card and H1B applications requiring labor certification.
- Instant online labor condition applications (LCA) approvals no longer possible with the new system
- Unified system for both LCA and PERM
- Time line: some forms start processing on April 15, 2009
- Employer identification number (EIN) required
- Full time job is at least 35 hrs of work per week
- Multiple work locations can be listed on LC
In 2009, the Department of Labor Office of Foreign Labor Certification (OFLC) plans to implement a new portal… Continue reading
- NIW or EB1A
- Applying for I-485 while i-140 is pending
- Applying for green card while on H4
- PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering on STEM extension - Would like to apply for a green card in EB2 NIW category
- Information on NIW applicatiom
- Visa Bulletin for December 2012
- Eb1 a or Eb1 B Niw ?
- How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?