How important is review work and citations
I have 5 publications and about >10 conference presentations/proceedings. In addition I have awards and fellowship from a National Lab. But I only have about 10 citations since my papers are all recently published and I have not done any review work for journals, but I have been a judge at an international conference.
In your opinion do I have enough for EB1A? All the posts here seem to be focused on review work and citations and I was wondering how important that aspect is in the application. Additionally, I am confident I would be able to get 6-8 recommendation letters (national and international).
Thanks a lot for your help.
One Response to How important is review work and citations
- eb1a or eb2-niw
- Ds2019 and EAD
- Example petition packet for biological sciences
- PhD in vision computing seeking to apply green card
- Assistant Professor interested in green card application
- General question
- Optional practical training and i-140 application
- Can I apply for a green card in EB1A?
- Would I be able to apply in the NIW category?
- NIW evaluation: PhD in mathematics