I am writing this email regarding one of my relative who is an engineer and has both masters and phd from US. He is upset after talking to lawyers. He is seeking help and would like to self-apply.
Can you guide him? Hope you are aware of the situation and recent changes, so please let me know how to proceed. He has a H1B and is a postdoc.
Our website primarily evolved as a result of a similar experience (lawyers not really helping). Many times lawyers do not see that the petitioners work is important enough for either… Continue reading
- Regarding I-485 for spouse based on approved I-140 NIW
- Does advanced degree NIW require a permanent job offer?
- Student 15 publications applying for green card
- I-485 submission along with I-140 and EAD
- Example petition packet for biological sciences
- GC with my background
- Questions for the EB1A DIY product
- F1 applying for greencard under EB2 NIW
- I cannot decide the category that best fits my case (EB1A or NIW)
- Which criteria to use for EB2-NIW while preparing the petition