Upset after talking to lawyers and seeking help to self-apply.
I am writing this email regarding one of my relative who is an engineer and has both masters and phd from US. He is upset after talking to lawyers. He is seeking help and would like to self-apply.
Can you guide him? Hope you are aware of the situation and recent changes, so please let me know how to proceed. He has a H1B and is a postdoc.
Our website primarily evolved as a result of a similar experience (lawyers not really helping). Many times lawyers do not see that the petitioners work is important enough for either NIW or EB1a. As a result they say they won’t be able to help. Despite this, many people self-petitioning on their own and are successful. This is because as a PhD, a petitioner is a good judge of his/her work and the importance it carries. We have do-it-yourself packets and many people were successful using it.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- J2 EAD renewal while I140 pending
- Should i reapply for J2 work permit while waiting for my husbands waiver?
- Post-doc applying for green card from Canada
- Currently on OPT/EAD, applying for EB2-NIW
- NIW: Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
- Divorce - EB2 NIW Holder
- Chances of EB-1
- Chances for EB1 outstanding researcher
- EB1A petitioned by employer
- What work basis do I choose for my petition?