I-140 Priority date not maintained from previous EB2 filing
I just noticed that Priority date on I-140 approval notice is based on this petition filing but didn’t retain my priority date from previous approved I-140 under EB2
When I filed for I-140 under EB1A, I mentioned in the form that previously PR was filed and I have approved I-140 under that and submitetd copy of approved I-140.
HOW can I get Priority date corrected?
3 Responses to I-140 Priority date not maintained from previous EB2 filing
- Packet information for dependents
- I-485 application and affidavit of support
- EB2 NIW application with spouse
- eligible phd's for green card
- Where should I send the EB-1 application package
- Postdoctoral researcher trying to decide EB2-NIW or EB1A.
- Pending I-140 travel on F1 or Advanced parole
- EB1 with NIW ?
- Green card for PH.D. In English Literature
- Received a letter requesting the ETA-750