Dear Green card for Phd Team,
I am thinking about filing my GC by the end of 2017 and stumbled on your website today. I just was curious if your team can evaluate my profile for your EB1a DIY packet? Attached herewith is my CV and one page research summary for your perusal. Brief summary of CV is below:
1. PhD in 2012 from a well know US university in Chemistry
2. BS and MS in Chemistry and Biochemistry from India
3. Postdoctoral career awards, Outstanding teaching assistant award
4. Reviewer for several journal publications
5. Chair/ discussion leader / invited speaker in conferences / international meetings
6. 12 peer reviewed publications and 62 citations. 13 conference publications
7. Techniques developed by me are used by several researchers and I have trained some researchers
Thanks and regards
You have the following credentails that satisfy 3 or more eb1a uscis criteria.
(3) Published material about the alien in professional or major trade publications or other major media, relating to the alien’s work in the field for which classification is sought. Such evidence shall include the title, date, and author of the material, and any necessary translation;
(4) Evidence of the alien’s participation, either individually or on a panel, as a judge of the work of others in the same or an allied field of specialization for which classification is sought;
(6) Evidence of the alien’s authorship of scholarly articles in the field, in professional or major trade publications or other major media;
(8) Evidence that the alien has performed in a leading or critical role for organizations or establishments that have a distinguished reputation;
In addition to the above you need to show that 1) you are one of the top experts in your field and 2) your work has sustained interest by the national or international community. These two exceptional ability criteria are a little hard to see from you cv but may be possible depending on your situation. Several citations that spread over number of years would help to show criteria (2) ,while reference letters that show very high regard to your work will help with criteria (1).
In short it is possible but you would have to plan very carefully to make a strong case. If you had a lot of citations or a licensed patent that would make the sustained interest part of the exceptional ability criteria easier to show.
Feel free to contact us if you have more questions.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages