Student 15 publications applying for green card
I am a PhD student of University of Texas at Arlington. I have done masters in Malaysia. I have got few publications based on my masters work. I have got around 15 publications in journal and conferences. The papers have been cited 190 times according to google scholar. H index 7 and I-10 index 7. Do you think I can apply for green card now? I didn’t get any publication as of now from my PhD work. Will it hurt my green card application?
For your information I have just completed 1st year of my PhD.
Looking forward for your reply.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- STEM degree?
- Chances of success in EB1A/NIW self-petition
- EB1A evidence evaluation -- PhD in safety engineering
- Publications and EB1a
- Applying for I-485 while i-140 is pending
- Vehicle Safety Integration
- Post doctoral Researcher
- Help me decide between EB1A or EB2 NIW.
- Interested in buying diy kit
- Process after EB1A approval