Post doctoral Researcher
I am currently working at UCSD as postdoctoral researcher since 3 years.
I have 6 peer reviewed publications with overall 47 citations.
I have presented my work at at least 10 international conferences and won awards
I would like to know my chances for EB1A approval.
I am from INDIA.
One Response to Post doctoral Researcher
- Should all recommendation letters focus on the same topic?
- Green card for student pursuing PhD in STEM field
- January visa bulletin
- Can I apply on my own?
- Evaluate CV for EB1A category
- Can a master student apply for a Green Card
- Do you have any success stories of artists/musicians that got the EB1a thru your packages?
- Work in USA without any sponsorship and Green card processing time in EB2 category
- Green card for master’s students
- Applying for a GC at the end of a PhD?