I just saw your post on http://www.greencardforphd.com/contact.html
Please can i get my green card if i do my Phd in Int’l Relations?
USCIS criteria does not discriminate based on your area of work, meaning USCIS criteria applies equally to a person working in chemistry or working in human relations. If your PhD work has substantial merit to justify that it is in the US national interest or if you can justify that it is extraordinary in nature (USCIS has criteria for judging both of these claims) then your application has a better chance in the EB2-NIW… Continue reading
- F1 and green card
- Should all recommendation letters focus on the same topic?
- Self petition and medical Phd student
- Field of study and Phd
- Independent letter of support for EB2NIW?
- Packet for EB2-NIW Entrepreneurs
- Information about reference letters
- PhD student in Canada wants to apply for PR and GC together
- Which processing center should I apply for fast processing of I-140?
- Postdoctoral Fellow