I just saw your post on http://www.greencardforphd.com/contact.html
Please can i get my green card if i do my Phd in Int’l Relations?
USCIS criteria does not discriminate based on your area of work, meaning USCIS criteria applies equally to a person working in chemistry or working in human relations. If your PhD work has substantial merit to justify that it is in the US national interest or if you can justify that it is extraordinary in nature (USCIS has criteria for judging both of these claims) then your application has a better chance in the EB2-NIW… Continue reading
- Chances of success in EB1A/NIW self-petition
- Suitable category for a PhD from abroad.
- Need help on deciding between NIW-EB2 and O1
- EB1A petition review
- Publications and EB1a
- PhD student would like to apply in EB2 NIW
- Fresh PhD and self-petition
- EB-2 / NIW
- Postdoc, I want to know processing times
- Birth Certificate