Regarding I-485 for spouse based on approved I-140 NIW
I am filing i-485 for my wife and I based an approved I-140 of mine. I am confused as what category to choose for my wife in part 2 of application. I chose “alien worker, form i-140” for my self, but don’t know what applies to my wife as a derivative applicant. Apprecite any insight!
2 Responses to Regarding I-485 for spouse based on approved I-140 NIW
- Pending I-140, can I apply for a H1?
- J2 visa to EB2 through employer
- F1 applying for greencard under EB2 NIW
- Deciding between EB1A and NIW
- EB1a high salary
- F1 student with EAD in hand (from concurent NIW EB@ application) can work off-campus part-time unrelated job
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- Foreign PHD - Green card visa process
- I-485 application and affidavit of support
- Question: Reapplying for a green card after a lottery