News Source: U. S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (www.ice.gov)
Implications to: H1B workers
DES MOINES, Iowa – U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents arrested 11 individuals in seven states Wednesday as part of an investigation into suspected visa and mail fraud. Matthew G. Whitaker, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Iowa, announced the operation, which was carried out by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies in Iowa, California, Massachusetts, Texas, Pennsylvania, Kentucky and New Jersey.
- M.F.A degree and Green card application
- Eligible for NIW complete PhD in india
- NIW and OPT AR
- Russian Green card applicant
- Impact of I-140 rejection on my husband’s H1 visa status
- EB1A with single evidence
- Independent letter of support for EB2NIW?
- Approved EB1a. Applying with my husband. How long to wait for the interview?
- Self-petitioning while on F1 visa
- Publications and green card self-petition