News Source: U. S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (www.ice.gov)
Implications to: H1B workers
DES MOINES, Iowa – U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents arrested 11 individuals in seven states Wednesday as part of an investigation into suspected visa and mail fraud. Matthew G. Whitaker, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Iowa, announced the operation, which was carried out by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies in Iowa, California, Massachusetts, Texas, Pennsylvania, Kentucky and New Jersey.
- Evaluate CV for EB1A category
- Work in USA without any sponsorship and Green card processing time in EB2 category
- PhD on Bible and applying for green card
- How many publications do i need to apply for a green card?
- how to do ph.d
- Indian National applying for a EB2-NIW?
- My chances in obtaining EB 1
- I-140 NIW approved. Do i need to apply for an EAD?
- In case if my self petition rejected, is it possible to go through employer?
- Postdoctoral Associate