Is the packet updated after the recent change (Dhanasar)?
I heard high praise of this package from the user (now GC holders) in past. However, there were some changes due to the Matter of Dhanasar. Is your package still valid and can be used now?
Thanks in advance.
One Response to Is the packet updated after the recent change (Dhanasar)?
- Eligibility: F1 student on OPT
- Pending I-140, can I apply for a H1?
- F1 and green card application
- eb1a or eb2-niw
- Professor on a J1
- J1 waiver for a tenure track job
- Applying for green card while a PhD student
- Chances of converting into either H1 or Green card while on J1
- F1 student with EAD in hand (from concurent NIW EB@ application) can work off-campus part-time unrelated job
- I cannot decide the category that best fits my case (EB1A or NIW)