I am an international student and have done Masters in Computer Science from New York Institute Of Technology (NYIT) with good GPA. I just want to know that is there is any way that you can get the greencard on the basis of PhD; if yes then plz let me know how it works.
There are two self-petition categories (EB1A and EB2-NIW) where eligible candidates can apply for a green card without employer sponsorship. The eligibility is set by USCIS. Usually PhDs, due to the nature of their work, have an edge in satisfying the USCIS criteria and… Continue reading
I am a graduate student in electrical engineering. I had few questions regarding the green card for master’s students on F-1. I have 3 international IEEE publications and 1 ordinary journal paper. My questions for you are as follows:
What are the chances of getting EAD (Work authorization) for a master’s student if I apply after completing my master’s i.e., I will no more be on F-1 visa, I will be on OPT?
OPT is also considered being on F1 status. You can get an EAD on OPT which will last for a year and can… Continue reading
Is it possible for a MS student to apply for a green card ? Is there
any case like that till now?
- Specific questions for my application to the EB2-NIW
- Applying for a GC at the end of a PhD?
- Chances of getting an EB1A approval
- Does my phd need to be in STEM field?
- Do I have a case for Eb1 A?
- EB2 NIW or EB1A
- Chances of success in EB1A/NIW self-petition
- NIW + F1 OPT/ STEM Returning to country of citizenship
- Any faster way to get EAD/GreenCard
- PhD with CPT