How will j2 visa impact j1’s GC process
Hi there, thank you for providing such insightful information. I have a question which I need some advice on. My husband is on a j1 visa and i have a j2. However, I am not in the US yet as I would like to finish up some work I have in my current residential country and join him in one month time. He is probably going to apply for GC soon (he has been there for 2 months). My arrival period will coincide with his application for I-400, will that affect his GC process? Can he apply for I-400 since he would have been there for 3 months minimum, or does the 3 months minimum only start when I get to the US? Thank you so much.
One Response to How will j2 visa impact j1’s GC process
- How many publications do i need to apply for a green card?
- Is EB1a right for me?
- EB2-NIW chances
- EB2 NIW
- I140 application before sending initial OPT application document
- NIW EB2 for Phd Candidate
- Can I apply from outside the US
- PLEASE EVALUATE IF ELIGIBLE FOR EB1/EB2-NIW
- F1 and green card application
- Can I get NIW without applying J1-waiver?