Applicability: H1B applicants
WASHINGTON April 9, 2009 — USCIS announced an updated number of filings for H-1B petitions for the fiscal year 2010 program.
USCIS has received approximately 42,000 H-1B petitions counting toward the Congressionally-mandated 65,000 cap. The agency continues to accept petitions subject to the general cap.
Additionally, the agency has received approximately 20,000 petitions for aliens with advanced degrees; however, we continue to accept advanced degree petitions since experience has shown that not all petitions received are approvable. Congress mandated that the first 20,000 of these types of petitions are exempt from any fiscal year cap… Continue reading
- I-140 Priority date not maintained from previous EB2 filing
- Would you suggest Eb1A or NIW?
- Overseas Employment
- Planning to do a Phd and apply for a Green Card
- Do I need to do a PostDoc to apply for a green crad?
- how to do ph.d
- December Visa Bulletin
- World Record weightlifting
- GREEN CARD WHILE VISA 01
- My profile is good enough for GC?