Profile review for EB1
MY name is Nishant and I am a final year Ph.D student. I am willing to apply for EB1A green card and would be really appreciative if you can review my profile.
1) Number of Publications – 7 Research Articles, 3 review articles, 3 Book Chapters
2) Number of Citations – around 130-140
3) Reviewer for a journal “Pharmaceutical Biology”
4) Can Get references from Researchers in my Field
5) Presented Research work at international conferences
Please let me know if I should give it a shot or wait it out and build my profile further. I am also expecting to join industry research in a couple of months.
I am also interested in getting the packet if my profile is worth giving it a shot.
8 Responses to Profile review for EB1
- Green card for PH.D. In English Literature
- Will my profile be eligible for EB1 category
- Am I eligible for Eb1A
- What are my chances of EB-1A
- Can a DMA student apply for green card
- Information on NIW applicatiom
- Approved EB1a. Applying with my husband. How long to wait for the interview?
- Regarding GC to be filed under PHD Educational Qualification
- Procedure to apply for greencard
- PLEASE EVALUATE IF ELIGIBLE FOR EB1/EB2-NIW