EB1A for a PhD student
I am a PhD student in NY with a MS degree from US (total 7+ years in US at this time). I am graduating in May 2015 and want to get my Green Card before that. I am an Indian citizen on F1 visa which is valid for another 3 years. Also have all my OPT time remaining (29 months).
I have two questions:
1. I have 10 first author papers and another 10 co-author papers all in peer-reviewed well reputed journals. I have reviewed papers for 4-5 reputed journals too. I have close to 70 citations as per Google Scholar. I think this makes me qualified for EB1A. Am I right?
2. How long does it take to make the application? I am being advised by everyone to go to an attorney for my GC application but I dont have the money to afford any. Plus I think with your help, I can figure this out.
Thanks so much for the help!
One Response to EB1A for a PhD student
- Green card and PHD
- Canditates who qualify for self-petition
- Green card and Masters student
- Questions about adjustments to the I-140
- Petitioner from India
- DIY packet
- Applied for EB1A. Should I apply for J1 or H1B?
- Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center
- Pending I-140 travel on F1 or Advanced parole
- Masters degree and chances of EB1A application