PhD student in Canada wants to apply for PR and GC together
Hi, I am a PhD student in Ontario Canada and hopefully going to complete it in October 2016. After that I will apply for PR in Canada and I also wants to apply for GC in state. My question is, can I apply for PR and GC at same time. And how to find whether my topic of thesis is in national interest or not? When I should start the application process? My topic of thesis is thermal management of lithium-ion battery for electric and hybrid electric vehicles using carbon nanotube material. My nationality is India. I have several research papers and book chapters.I have done my masters from one of best institute in india ( Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee. Please advise.
One Response to PhD student in Canada wants to apply for PR and GC together
- J1 and Green card application
- Leaving my PhD program can affect my I-140 application?
- H1B extension and I-140 petition
- Researchgate - is it important
- How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
- Transfer of pending I-485 application from one I-140 petition to a new I-140 petition/interfiling I-485
- Is there a age limit?
- Chances of EB-1
- F1 OPT with PhD in math working for a postdoc in a different department
- PhD students currently on F1 can apply for EB1A or EB2-NIW