Add new tag
Applies to: I-485 applicants
WASHINGTON—U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced today that, working in close partnership with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the backlog for FBI name checks pending more than six months has been eliminated. This is the fourth milestone met by the agency as part of its joint plan with the FBI to completely eliminate the backlog of pending name checks.
Just 16 months ago, more than 349,000 name checks were pending; of that, nearly 150,000 had been pending for more than six months.… Continue reading
- NIW or EB1A
- Phd from an other country
- J1 Visa and NIW
- Post doctoral fellow
- Is there a age limit?
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012
- EB1A evidence evaluation -- PhD in safety engineering
- Strength of my EB1a/NIW case. Currently on H4 visa.
- PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering on STEM extension - Would like to apply for a green card in EB2 NIW category