Add new tag
Applies to: I-485 applicants
WASHINGTON—U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced today that, working in close partnership with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the backlog for FBI name checks pending more than six months has been eliminated. This is the fourth milestone met by the agency as part of its joint plan with the FBI to completely eliminate the backlog of pending name checks.
Just 16 months ago, more than 349,000 name checks were pending; of that, nearly 150,000 had been pending for more than six months.… Continue reading
- Regarding I-485 for spouse based on approved I-140 NIW
- Applying NIW from outside of the USA
- Employer sponsored EB1A - File I485 using previous employer I140
- Publications and eligibility
- Concurrent filing options
- Applying for greencard while on OPT
- When should I file for my wife's I-485?
- Phd degree and Green Card
- Research Scientist
- Postdoc Associate