Add new tag
Applies to: I-485 applicants
WASHINGTON—U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced today that, working in close partnership with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the backlog for FBI name checks pending more than six months has been eliminated. This is the fourth milestone met by the agency as part of its joint plan with the FBI to completely eliminate the backlog of pending name checks.
Just 16 months ago, more than 349,000 name checks were pending; of that, nearly 150,000 had been pending for more than six months.… Continue reading
- J1 Visa and NIW
- Self-petition with only few publications
- Upset after talking to lawyers and seeking help to self-apply.
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- EB1 Petition approval
- what to do with new dociments if I-140 was filed
- EB1A for Unemployed Ph.D graduate
- h4 I-485
- Paper Authorship
- How many publications do i need to apply for a green card?