Can I get NIW without applying J1-waiver?
I am currently on J-1 visa and thinking to apply NIW, for this do I need to apply or get approval of J-1 waiver first? I heard employment authorization card will not get approved without having J-1 waiver?
2 Responses to Can I get NIW without applying J1-waiver?
- Upset after talking to lawyers and seeking help to self-apply.
- Am i eligible for EB1-A Extraordinary Ability
- EB1 Eligibility
- NIW EB2 for Phd Candidate
- J2 visa to EB2 through employer
- Can I self-petition with a master degree
- A request for information: PhD candidate in Media
- Post-doc applying for green card from Canada
- Does advanced degree NIW require a permanent job offer?