I-485 for EB1A
My cousin had multiple H1bs and has a valid O1 work permit. She adjusted status to O1 from H1b.
She now got her I-140 approved for EB1A.
However USCIS had approved her H1b for 8 years. The last approval was given for 8 years by USCIS without request for recapture. However with the recapture days considered she has stayed below 6 years in the US on his H1b.
Will this affect the I-485 process. Also should she explicitly bring out this point in the application?
One Response to I-485 for EB1A
- Publications and eligibility
- PhD student in agriculture science, can I apply now.
- Strength of my EB1a/NIW case. Currently on H4 visa.
- Researchgate - is it important
- Green card for student pursuing PhD in STEM field
- Postdoc from Scotland interested in applying for green card
- IT teacher and Green card self-petition
- Do I need to send a 750B along with EB2-NIW
- Help needed for green card self-petition
- PhD student in Canada wants to apply for PR and GC together