Researchgate – is it important
I was wondering if number of followers, download counts and other stats from portals like Researchgate can be considered as a legit source for proof of exceptional ability?
Thank you in advance,
One Response to Researchgate – is it important
- Applying for I-485 while i-140 is pending
- Eligibility for EB1A green card application
- Phd from an other country
- What work basis do I choose for my petition?
- EB1A evidence evaluation -- PhD in safety engineering
- Should all recommendation letters focus on the same topic?
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- Concurrent EB1 and EB2