EB1A Successful RFE Response
I have a Ph.D in robotics and my specialization is consumer robotics (medical robotics). Our company is one of the 4 or 5 companies that develops a medical device that feeds people using robotic technology. I helped the innovators build the prototype while i was pursuing my Ph.D and later joined the company as VP of Technology. I am at the executive level in a start up company that is growing very fast. Last month my attorneys applied for my EB1A providing all evidence and i got an RFE in 4 days. Our product won an national award which USCIS is not accepting saying it wasn’t won by me. They also are asking for more evidence of me working in more crucial and contributing role in more than one reputed organizations. I have 2 publications and 4 conference papers in my field which have about 30 citations. USCIS says it is not enough for the category I am applying for. I saw no mention of my salary or anything else in the RFE. I also submitted evidence of media publications about our product from online sources which USCIS is not considering credible. I would like to seek someone’s help here in some guidance on preparing a very strong response to the RFE that will increase my chances of getting my GC.
4 Responses to EB1A Successful RFE Response
- Can I apply for a green card in EB1A?
- Request for pointers to approach Green Card Application
- How important is review work and citations
- I only have a few publication.
- Multiple i-140
- Does my phd need to be in STEM field?
- Do I need to do a PostDoc to apply for a green crad?
- Postdoctoral Associate
- Green card application and Phd student in Computer Science
- Eligible for NIW complete PhD in india