Deciding between EB1A and NIW
I am working as a postdoc in Electrical Engineering at University of California Berkeley for the last 4 years. I am planning to apply for Green Card either under EB1A or NIW category. I was going through your website and found a lot of useful information about the Green Card process. However, I would like to know if EB1A or NIW is better for me. Before I decide to buy one of these DIY packets, I would appreciate if you could give me a quick feedback on the category in which I would most likely be successful. My resume is attached with the email.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
2 Responses to Deciding between EB1A and NIW
- EB2 NIW application with spouse
- Indian National applying for a EB2-NIW?
- Visa Bulletin for June 2014
- Publications and green card self-petition
- Applying for I-485 while i-140 is pending
- Question on Phd in Engg Management and Green card
- Phd and work visa
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012
- PhD in Physics from US, can I apply for a green card from abroad?
- Area of PhD research and green card