What is your suggestion on e-filing I-140?
For someone not residing in the US, do you know if it is better to do electronic filing of I-140 or normal filing at the Consulate (Consular processing)? Is there a difference between the two in terms of processing speeds, outlook and potential results? Thanks
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
2 Responses to What is your suggestion on e-filing I-140?
- Self-petition with PhD in Biology
- Question: Masters and EB2
- H1 transfer
- Questions about adjustments to the I-140
- OPT After Green Card Lottery Application
- EB1A petitioned by employer
- NIW evaluation: PhD in mathematics
- Green card awarded
- Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center
- Are the packets hard or electronic copies?