When is the best time to apply?
I am a F1 student and I almost finished my second year of PhD degree. I got my master outside of the US. I have 5 publications with total citations of 40. I am working on an in-progress research that meet all the requirements of national interest. I am not sure when to apply for EB2-NIW or EB1A. Does it make sense if I apply in the third year of my PhD degree or I have to wait until I’m graduated?
One Response to When is the best time to apply?
- h4 I-485
- Do I need to have reached the highest position in my career to be eligible to apply in EB1A category?
- STEM degree?
- GC FOR EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY
- Should i reapply for J2 work permit while waiting for my husbands waiver?
- Postdoc, I want to know processing times
- PhD students currently on F1 can apply for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Green Card for a Ph.D in Computer Science (a South Korean national)
- Applying from outside the USA
- Green card and PHD