PhD student in agriculture science, can I apply now.
I am a second year PhD student in agriculture science. I did my masters in the United States. I have two peer reviewed publication, one publication as first author in a peer reviewed journal and another as a co-author published in a conference proceeding in a national conference. Both are published this year only (don’t have any citations yet). I am expecting three/four more publications by the end of my PhD. As far as awards is concerned, I am currently on a fellowship for my PhD program and I got one scholarship and a University wide fellowship during my masters program. I have attended seven conferences (three as first presenter) at regional, national, international level.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
2 Responses to PhD student in agriculture science, can I apply now.
- Should all recommendation letters focus on the same topic?
- We want to apply green card through NIW and our j-visa is about to expire
- Postdoctoral Fellow
- Postdoctoral fellow
- Is there a age limit?
- Pending I-140, can I apply for a H1?
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012
- I-140 application while on AOS
- PLEASE EVALUATE IF ELIGIBLE FOR EB1/EB2-NIW
- Green card awarded