I cannot decide the category that best fits my case (EB1A or NIW)
Hello GreenCardForPhD team,
Thanks for the excellent compilation. I reached your website from random googling.
I cannot decide the category that best fits my case (EB1A or NIW). Any suggestion will be appreciated. My resume is attached.
I hold a PhD in Electrical Engineering from Princeton University. Besides I have two Master degrees
I have more than 10 publications in reputed peer-reviewed international conferences and journals
My internship work has led to a patent. Moreover, the work that I did in my internship at a different is patentable.
I have presented my work in invited talks at both national and international venues including USA, United Kingdom, Germany and India.
I have teaching experience both in USA and India.
I have received the multiple awards demonstrating my scholarship.
I can also get recommendations from eminent researchers in my field regarding my past work and experiences, if asked for.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Publications and eligibility
- Applying for Green card through EB1A category while on J visa
- F1 OPT to GC
- My chances in obtaining EB 1
- Applying from outside the USA
- F1 to GC: First year PhD student looking for information on applying for GC.
- Research Associate
- Publications and green card self-petition
- Can I apply for GC as a student