Self Petition for Greencard under EB1A
My husband holds a PhD from India and he is working as a professor in India currently. He has many journal publications. I am planning to file his green card under EB1A category. Could you please let me know on the below:
(1) I am in H1 and my husband and daughter holds H4.Can GC be filed for my husband(self petition), myself and my daughter(dependent petitions) together? Is it advisable to do it together or separately?
(2) When GC process is in progress, will all of our existing visa (My H1 and my dependents H4) be still valid and can we travel in and out of US without any issues?
(3) We are planning to file under Eb1A category and will we get required help from this website if needed?
(4) How long does the entire process take?
One Response to Self Petition for Greencard under EB1A
- In case if my self petition rejected, is it possible to go through employer?
- EB2 NIW or EB1A
- Applying for a GC at the end of a PhD?
- EB1A Approval Chances
- Phd degree and Green Card
- Ph.d student on F1 visa
- Birth Certificate
- EB1 A as a PhD student
- Post doctoral research scholar
- NIW + F1 OPT/ STEM Returning to country of citizenship