I got an RFE in September (on NYSDOT 3rd prong) to which I submitted a response two weeks before the deadline in December. I just got an e-mail from USCIS that my I-140 (NIW) has been approved!
My husband and I purchased your NIW self-help package few months ago. After weeks of hard work and some open questions, which you answered quickly and informatively for us, we submitted his I-140 and our both I-485s beginning of May. Unfortunately we received quite an extensive RFE for my husband’s I-140 yesterday. We were quite surprised and kind of shocked about it because we had the feeling that my husband has an outstanding professional record and that we presented this really well in the petition.
The main problem we are having with this RFE is that the IO is… Continue reading
- What services does this site offer?
- Foreign PHD - Green card visa process
- Help me decide between EB1A or EB2 NIW.
- GC FOR EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY
- Joining PhD and Green card question
- What is the criteria for EB1?
- Green card for student pursuing PhD in STEM field
- Transfer of pending I-485 application from one I-140 petition to a new I-140 petition/interfiling I-485
- F1 and green card